Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mitti Moo Baby CakesBusiness Name: Mitty Moo Baby Cakes

Business Name: Mitty Moo Baby Cakes

Tell us a little about yourself- My name is Sarah and I live in Sydney. I am currently on Maternity leave from my teaching career as I care for my two gorgeous daughters, Sophie and Natalie.

I made my first nappy cake as a gift in 2007 and since then I have made many more for friends. I decided to venture out and offer them to people who were after a special baby gift.

There are plenty of nappy cake makers and websites out there, however my aim is to offer people a cheaper option without compromising on quality and professional service.

Mitty Moo was Sophie's nickname as a baby and therefore it has a special meaning to me.

What products/services do you sell? We have nappy cakes in 1, 2 or 3 tiers, baby sock bouquets, face washer lollypops and we are currently working on some new surprises.

What makes your product/service unique? We offer quality presents that are thoughtfully constructed. Everything included is reusable and practical. We custom make gifts based on specific needs and our communication and customer service is very important to us.

Do you have a website?
Not at the moment, however it is on the horizon.

Can people purchase your products other than online?
We are currently sourcing appropriate markets within the Sydney area.

Do you have any special/competitions or discounts that you would like people to know about? All specials and discounts are listed on Mitty Moo Baby Cakes facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kingsgrove-Australia/Mitty-Moo-Baby-Cakes/101417783236408?ref=ts .

For those who mention Handmade Galore, I will give you a 20% discount off your order (Valid until 31/5/10)

Do you have a favorite product? I love making custom orders. We just purchased a gorgeous giraffe to top a special unisex cake, I can not wait to create that!

Any advice for anyone else starting their own handmade business? Enjoy what you do! We are just starting our business so maybe we should be receiving advice at this point rather then giving it!!

Anything else you wish to tell everyone about? Would love for you to visit us and suggest us to your friends. If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to send us an email at mittymoobabycakes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment